If you are planning to buy a new car and excited about taking it on the roads for a ride can remain a dream if you don’t have car insurance as it is mandatory as per the law. Car insurance is a contract between insured (customer) and insurer (insurance company) wherein the insurer will cover financial losses of customer occurred either due to an accident, Theft or a natural calamity.
Car insurance policies can be of two types:
Liability or third party car insurance policy is mandatory in India. This policy covers financially in case of accidental injuries occurring to third party or damages happened to third party property.
A comprehensive insurance policy covers policy holder as well as his vehicle, along with the third party. It is advisable to go for a comprehensive motor insurance cover and save yourself from a financial dent.
Benefits of car insurance policy
- Avail 24x7 call assistance and SMS updates for claims support, even on holidays
- Transfer up to 60% of your existing No Claim Bonus (NCB) from any other car insurance provider
- Cashless claim settlement at over 4000 preferred garages across the country, bringing to you high service standards
- Receive 75% on account payment facility based on requirement and when liability is above a certain limit
- Avail 24x7 Roadside Assistance with your Car Insurance policy
- Towing Facility in the event of a vehicle breakdown or an accident
- Zero Depreciation Cover can be availed as an add-on cover with Car Insurance